With 26 destinations across 16 states/districts and a transatlantic joint business agreement with American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia, British Airways can cater for an unforgettable holiday or group tour. Discover why you should be booking a trusted airline with Lime.
- 26 destinations from London to the USA
- Continual addition of new routes, with Portland next in line
- Over 240 onward routes with American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair
- Improved passenger experience and ongoing enhancements
- Named 'Airline of the Year' 2019 at the Global Airline Awards
- Combine dream USA flights with your own ground arrangements
- Access more fare content via Lime's NDC enabled Flights system
- Hold seats with no financial commitment
- Avoid IAG's distribution technology charge via NDC
- Book supersized groups over 99 passengers
Colorado’s capital might be shadowed by the Rockies, but there are over 300 days of glorious sunshine to soak up within the diverse neighbourhoods and this adventurous metropolis.
This neon oasis is a must-visit for those who love glitz, glamour and ultimate entertainment, and beyond the urban thrills the Mojave Desert and Red Rock Canyon await.
The northwest coast of the USA is full of surprises with its off-beat charm, laidback lifestyle and back-to-nature appeal. From June 2020 your customers can experience Oregon’s coolest riverside town. Find out more.
|LAS VEGAS (LAS)||LGW, LHR||Three (LGW) / Four (LHR)|
|LOS ANGELES (LAX)||LHR||Four|
|NEW ORLEANS (MSY)||LHR||Three|
|NEW YORK (JFK)||LCY, LGW, LHR||Four (LHR) / Club (LGW)|
|SAN DIEGO (SAN)||LHR||Three|
|SAN FRANCISCO (SFO)||LHR||Four|
|SAN JOSE (SJC)||LHR||Four|
|WASHINGTON D.C (IAD)||LHR||Four|